These racks are really great, the maker has thought of everything and fixed the common problems normally associated with magnetic racks.
Key design features:
* Solid Wood (no veneers)
* Hand Worked
* Premium Finish
* Double Width - 4" width ensures good purchase
* Rare Earth Magnets Used
* Double Magnets (per row) - 24" model has 11 rows x 2 magnets = 22 total / 16" model has 7 rows x 2 magnets = 14 total > Double magnet placement allows for small knives to be held securely from either top or bottom positions.
* Perfect magnetic strength for all kitchen knives.
* Rounded Edges - Safer for use on very thin edged knives like the usuba or yangiba. Presents a soft touch for going on and off the rack.
* Double Mounting Holes (4 total)
* Purpose designed and built in the USA by a kitchen knifenut specifically for use by other kitchen knifenuts.
* Each rack is a one of a kind.
Custom lengths and wood types can be ordered. Please email requests.